I absolutely love working with couples to help create their perfect wedding stationery design, and the custom service really allows me to do this. It’s an easy-going, relaxed process allowing you to see and be completely involved in, the development of your design from concept to final piece.
My designs are usually illustrative, brightly coloured and with a heavy attention to detail. I use a combination of original painting and drawing techniques, combining them with digital illustration and desktop publishing to build a multi layered invite design that beautifully tells your love story.
Your wedding invites can include as few or as many sections and inserts as you like: these might include a main wedding invite, evening guest invite, rsvp, information cards, gift lists and even venue location maps. We can also discuss other decorative options you might wish to consider, such as belly bands, envelope liners, vintage stamps and hand lettered calligraphy invites and/or addressed envelopes.
- Drop me an enquiry by filling in the contact form on the website or emailing me to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We'll schedule in a discovery call to discuss your ideas and what you might like your wedding stationery design to look like.
- I'll then build a detailed quote for you based on our meeting; covering the design fee along with all relevant printing and trims costs based on your specific requirements
- If you're happy with the quote and wish to proceed with the project, we can discuss dates and I'll book you into my diary. The first 50% of your design fee is due at this point.
- I'll then work on your design, sending over the digital proof for your feedback and making any amendments or additions until you're happy with it.
- Once the digital proof has been signed off and everything is ready for printing, the balance 50% design fee along with the printing costs will now be due.
- I'll then send everything to be professionally printed, double check everything when I receive it back before packaging up and posting to you.
Corresponding on-day items can be created to match your finalised bespoke design. These can include, but not limited to:
- Table Plan
- Table Numbers
- Place Names
- Order of Service
- General Signage
We can discuss these during your initial discovery call, or at a later date, closer to your wedding day. Just drop me an email to email@example.com, with your requirements when you're ready and I'll send over a quote.